Sunday, April 25th Outdoor Service
Time & Location
About the Event
As per the BC government’s regulations:
- The following people are cautioned about attending
- A person 70 years of age and older, even if they have been immunized against COVID-19
- A person who is living with another person who is infected with COVID-19, or who has upper respiratory or influenza-like symptoms
- A person with an underlying medical condition or a compromised immune system.
- People who are seated outside their cars must not sing.
- People who are seated outside their cars must keep a face covering on at all times; unless they are 12 years old and under or unable to because of medical reasons. (A face covering is either a medical or non-medical mask, or a tightly woven fabric.)
- People who are attending in their cars must only have people with them who reside in the same private residence.
- You must perform a self health check before attending.
- Congregating before, during, and after the service is not allowed.
To read the latest order, click here: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/assets/gov/health/about-bc-s-health-care-system/office-of-the-provincial-health-officer/covid-19/covid-19-variance-outdoor-worship.pdf
Please arrive early to be seated/parked before the service begins at 10am.
More instructions will be handed out when you arrive. Contact us if you have any questions!
- Out of Car Ticket for 1 Person$0$00$0
- In-Car (Ticket is for one car)$0$00$0